Advertise your agency's French properties to rent
Cost-effective advertising to an international audience
This service allows letting agents to advertise your portfolio of French properties to rent to an international audience. The fee is 150 Euros (ex VAT) per month for a maximum of 200 French properties to rent and the minimum advertising period is 6 months.
Over 200 properties to let?
Should you wish to advertise more than 200 French properties to rent, then please contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Dual selling and letting package
If you are an estate agent also selling property in France then you can take our dual package which also allows you to advertise up to 200 French properties for sale per month at an extra cost of just 50 Euros+ VAT rather than the normal 150 Euros+ VAT charge.
Your key benefits
- Automatic property feed available free of charge via XML or Pericles (software users may be added on request)
- Unlimited photos and characters
- Automatic translation of the property description into multiple languages
- Qualified Leads through our contact form
- Automatic property alert system to clients requesting your types of property as soon as you upload it
- Bilingual customer service
- International website in multiple languages so with one website you will be targeting overseas clients
Start advertising today
- Set up your FREE Agency account
- Load your first rental property (or properties) manually FREE
- View your initial properties and amend them until you are happy with them
- When you wish to publish your properties, go to Manage Your Properties and select them for publication
- Set up your monthly payments online via credit / debit card and start advertising your portfolio
- Add further properties manually or via digital feed
If for some reason you are not able to make a payment online, please email or call us on 00 44 (0) 203 59 77 030 for other methods of payment - we also accept bank transfers and cheques.
Contact us with any questions on advertising your French rental properties.